Sunday, June 14, 2009

14. ‘John is Fit’ Blog Contest

As a Production Engineer, I’m always busy (but still have time to update my blog..;)) and sometimes I feel stress with my daily work. If you going through the same situation like me, you should take a look for the device called Heart Rate Monitor. I’m very obsess about blog contest right now, maybe I should have this Heart Rate Monitor too.

Competition Link: June Weight Loss Blog Contest – Top Prize $250 Cash

The Prizes:

1st – $250
2nd – $75
3rd – $25
4th – Book: The Source: Unleash Your Natural Energy, Power Up Your Health, and Feel 10 Years Younger
5th – Book: The Complete Beck Diet for Life: The Five-Stage Program for Permanent Weight Loss
6th & 7th – Set of NURU Exercise Anywhere cards

That's a total prize pool of almost $425!

(Cash prizes payable through PayPal only – anyone is eligible to win. Prizes for 4th-7th include free shipping to continental U.S. only)

Due Date: 30th June 2009

To enter this competition, simply write a post about this contest including a link from the original post in your blog and you’ll get 1 entry. You can add 3 more entries by writing about one of John Product’s Reviews. Last, but not least, good luck to all participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment